Graduating this Spring?You must complete two important steps:
- Complete the Anderson Exit Survey by clicking here.
Please note, this is a graduation requirement!
- Verify that you name appears on the Anderson Graduation List here.
If your name does not appear, please e-mail Nicole Capehart.
- Registration for continuing graduate students opened on Monday, April 22nd. Please register for classes through Loboweb.
- Intercession courses are now available on Loboweb, as well. Please search Spring 2013 for available classes, including MGMT 594 and 598
- UNM’s Summer Session is the perfect time to get ahead or catch up on your degree requirements.. Summer session offers both online and face-to face courses providing you with options and flexibility.
- Visit http://summer.unm.edu for details and use your summer to get closer to your goal of graduation! Summer registration opened April 22nd.
- In-state tuition rates for non-residents!
- Looking for a course to take summer 2013? Check out Working with Nonprofit Organizations (Mgmt 490-001 CRN 22698 for Undergraduates and Mgmt 594 -001 CRN 22699 for MBA students). For more information about the class, contact Dr. Leslie Oakes.
- Parish Memorial Library is now looking for art work created by currently enrolled UNM students in the Anderson School of Management, the School of Public Administration and the Department of Economics. Library staff members would like to display the creative works of students on several walls and in small display cases.
- Students can submit up to 10 images (depicting up to five separate pieces of art) in digital format to email@example.com.
- Please include the following information: title of work, dimensions and medium, as well as artist name and complete contact information